Welcome to Proposal Season in Philadelphia!
All the inspiration you need for popping the question.
If you’re thinking of popping the question over the next few months, you’ve come to the right place. This month, we’re celebrating all the best Philadelphia proposals to get you in the “I do” spirit. Why? Well, we love a good proposal, after all. But more to the point: The period between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day is traditionally one of the more popular times to get engaged — thanks, of course, to all the mistletoe and merriment. And we’re celebrating the occasion this year by dubbing it “Proposal Season” here in Philadelphia.
For the next few months, in addition to our real weddings, Real Talk, vendor and venue guides, we’ll be sharing everything you need to know to make the most of your proposal in Philly. We’ll share real stories from local couples who’ve pulled off #onlyinPhilly approaches. We’ll deliver guides to scenic spots and custom engagement rings. And we’ll pepper in some of our favorite engagement photo shoots, too. So keep on coming back, because we’ll keeping adding new content here as it publishes. And if you’re interested in seeing your proposal story and photos on this page, instructions on how to submit to our editorial team can be found right here.
Read on for some of the stories we’ve covered this year.
News and Guides
Local photographers share their favorite parks, buildings, rooftops and more for popping the question. Read more here.
Five couples can say “I do” on February 13th. Read more here.
AMFITNESS LLC owner Angelena Minniti got engaged during the holiday season in Bucks County. Read more here.
Stevie Snyder DM’d Taylor Swift to see if she’d participate in the proposal. When the singer didn’t answer, Plan B was put into place. Read more here.
The bride-to-be works at L. Priori Jewelry and helped design her own ring. Read more here.
Ilana Maurer contacted Somerset Splits via Instagram to create the sweetest of treats. Read more here.
“Love is here for everyone,” says MyAsia Isler, who popped the question at the scenic garden in New Hope. Read more here.
The bride-to-be couldn’t believe what she saw. Read more here.
He hid love letters in the trees. Read more here.
“In one of Priyanka’s events, she was wearing so much color and looked happy and beautiful,” says the bride-to-be. Read more here.
Proposals: The Best of the Rest
- A Pair of ER Nurses Got Engaged During a Holiday Stroll Down Miracle on South 13th Street
- Flyers Host Andrea Helfrich Got Engaged in a Made-For-TV Proposal at the Four Seasons
- After a Decade Together, He Proposed to His High-School Sweetheart at ONE North Broad
- A Winter on Broad Street Proposal Filled With Tons of Glittering Holiday Lights
- This Morris Arboretum Proposal Began With a Stylish Photo Shoot
- This Guy Has Carson Wentz to Thank for His Romantic Helicopter Proposal
- How Could You Not Say Yes to This Gritty Cake Proposal?
Proposal News: The Best of the Rest
- Rent Your Own Private Floating Tiki Bar in Ocean City Next Summer
- Check Out Ethical Jeweler Bario Neal’s Gorgeous Renovated Showroom in Queen Village
- Charter a 1961 Picnic Boat on the Delaware Next Summer
- Look Inside Tiffany & Co.’s Sparkling New Rittenhouse Row Boutique
- The Four Seasons Spa Just Added a Super-Romantic Late-Night Couple’s Package
Engagement-Shoot Inspiration: The Best of the Rest
- This Pro Surfer Met His Bride-to-Be Through an Instagram Comment She Posted
- Check Out This Epic Engagement Shoot in an Abandoned, Graffiti-Filled Railroad Car
- A Great Dane, a Cat and a Tiger Mural Took Over This Backyard Engagement Photo Shoot
- We Met Online During COVID. One Year Later, We’re Getting Married
- These Philly Fitness Pros Snapped Engagement Photos at Their Fave Outdoor Workout Spots
- Real Talk: We Chose Diamond Engagement Bands Because Rings Have No Gender
- This Couple Wore Indian Attire and Casual Fall Looks for Their Barnes Foundation Engagement Photo Shoot