Everything You Need to Know About Proposing in Philadelphia
All month long we'll be celebrating how Philly pops the question.
Did you know that, when it comes to marriage proposals, December is the most popular month to pop the question? (If you didn’t, now you do.) That’s right, folks — engagement season is officially here, and we’re celebrating the occasion until the year is out by dubbing December “Proposal Month” here at Philadelphia Wedding.
All month long, we’ll be sharing everything you need to know to make the most of your proposal in Philadelphia. From the most panoramic places to pop the question to the most romantic restaurants to pop the bubbly after the big moment has passed, consider this landing page your guide to acing engagement season. So keep on coming back, because we’ll keeping adding new content here as it publishes.
Guides to Proposing in Philadelphia
We’ll also be peppering in some #onlyinPhilly proposal stories to inspire and delight, so we’ll kick things off with a list of some of our all-time favorites to peruse. Want to see yours added to the mix? Instructions on how to submit your proposal story and photos to our editorial team can be found right here.
Our Favorite Philadelphia Proposal Stories
• She Thought They Were In Philly for the Broad Street Run. Instead, They Got Engaged.
• This Snow-Filled Proposal in Fairmount Park is Just Too Cute
• This Surprise Date at Citizens Bank Park Turned into a Marriage Proposal
• Only a True Eagles Superfan Would React to Getting Enaged Like This
• How One Guy Turned a Logan Circle Coffee Shop into the Cutest Proposal Ever
• One of Philly’s Best Street Artists Helped This Guy Propose
• Please Enjoy This Adorable Mummer’s Parade Proposal
• A Guy Proposed on The Tower Theater Marquee
• This Guy Told His Girlfriend They Were Being Interviewed by Philly Mag — And Then Proposed
Happy proposal season, Philadelphia! We can’t wait to see how you pop the question. (PS: When you’re ready to start building your wedding vendor team, you know we’ve got you covered there, too.)
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.