Hey You! Yes, You! We Want to Publish Your Proposal Story
Help us celebrate Proposal Month by sharing your story.
Did you know that December is the most popular month to pop the question? (If you didn’t, now you do.) In honor of engagement season, we’re officially dubbing December “Proposal Month” here at Philadelphia Wedding. All month long, we’ll be sharing helpful guides to making the most of your proposal in Philadelphia (and then, of course, celebrating it afterwards), and we’ll also be peppering in some #onlyinPhilly proposal stories to inspire and delight.
That’s where you come in—we want to hear all about your magic moment! If you’re up for sharing the details, you could see your story appear on this blog or in our Instagram feed. Here’s how to do it:
Send an email with a subject line “Proposal Story” to me, Sarah Zlotnick, at firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
1. What are both of your names, ages, and neighborhoods of residence?
2. How, when, and where did you meet?
3. How long were you together before getting engaged?
4. How did the proposal happen? Please describe any important or relevant details.
5. If you know, what is your wedding season and venue?
6. Not a question, but please also include photos from the proposal. If you do not have photos from the proposal, please include a photo of you together as a couple. Photos should be at least 1200px wide. We will prioritize sharing stories where photography from the proposal is available.
You can also reach out to us on Instagram! Tag #philawedding in your engagement announcement or ring selfie and we’ll take a look. Your proposal stories can be from this year or any years past—there’s no time limit on this!
We’re looking to share thoughtful, unique, and, wherever possible, unique-to-Philadelphia proposal stories. Here’s a few examples of past proposals that touched our hearts:
• This Snow-Filled Proposal in Fairmount Park is Just Too Cute
• This Surprise Date at Citizens Bank Park Turned into a Marriage Proposal
• How One Guy Turned a Logan Circle Coffee Shop into the Cutest Proposal Ever
• One of Philly’s Best Street Artists Helped This Guy Propose
• Please Enjoy This Adorable Mummer’s Parade Proposal
• A Guy Proposed on The Tower Theater Marquee
Happy proposal season, Philadelphia! We can’t wait to see how you pop the question.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.