How to Submit Your Proposal Story to Philadelphia Wedding Magazine
We're on the hunt for great proposal stories to share.
First things first: Congratulations! Getting engaged is a momentous occasion, and we’re so excited for all that lies ahead for you. (Need help finding a venue or wedding vendors? We’ve got you covered.) And we’re so thrilled you’re interested in sharing your proposal story with us. We can’t wait to hear about your magic moment!
If you’re up for sharing the details, you could see your proposal story appear on this blog or in our Instagram feed.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL STORY
Send an email with the subject line “Proposal Story Pitch” to [email protected] with answers to the following questions:
1. What are both of your names, ages, and neighborhoods of residence?
2. How, when, and where did you meet?
3. How long were you together before getting engaged?
4. How (and when!) did the proposal happen? Please describe any important or relevant details.
5. If you know, what is your wedding season and venue?
6. Not a question, but please also include photos from the proposal. If you do not have photos from the proposal, please include a photo of you together as a couple. Photos should be at least 1200px wide. We will prioritize sharing stories where photography from the proposal is available.
You can also reach out to us on Instagram! Tag #philadelphiaproposal in your engagement announcement or ring selfie and we’ll take a look. Your proposal story can be from this year or any years past—there’s no time limit on this!
We’re looking to share thoughtful, unique, and, wherever possible, unique-to-Philadelphia proposal stories. Here’s a few examples of past proposals that touched our hearts:
• How Could You Not Say Yes to This Gritty Cake Proposal?
• A Philly Guy Faked a Fashion Shoot to Propose to His Blogger Girlfriend
• This Snow-Filled Proposal in Fairmount Park is Just Too Cute
• This Surprise Date at Citizens Bank Park Turned into a Marriage Proposal
• How One Guy Turned a Logan Circle Coffee Shop into the Cutest Proposal Ever
• One of Philly’s Best Street Artists Helped This Guy Propose
Happy proposal season, Philadelphia! We can’t wait to see how you pop the question.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.