It’s Here! Check Out the Schedule for This Year’s Be Well Philly Boot Camp
We have some VERY exciting news, ladies: We are finally revealing the schedule for this year’s Be Well Philly Boot Camp, our annual just-for-women day of ALL things health and wellness. This year’s Be Well Philly Boot Camp will go down on Saturday, June 3rd at Drexel Recreation Center and, not to toot our own horn or anything, but the lineup of fitness classes, culinary demos, inspiring speakers and more is truly awesome. Okay, so maybe we’re tooting our own horn just a little bit.
Below, to give you a taste of what you can expect, we’ve highlighted just a few of the many wonderful people and classes you’ll find on this year’s Be Well Philly Boot Camp lineup. Read up, then hop on over here to see the full schedule (we’ll be announcing some surprise additions down the line, too) and snag your ticket, if you haven’t already. We can’t wait to see you there!
• When it comes to fitness, this year’s lineup is pretty darn spectacular: In our outdoor fitness tent, Jayel Lewis will be leading a Pop Divas Workout Party. That would be a 45-minute butt-kicking workout set to a playlist featuring your favorite pop divas, from Mariah Carey to Christina Aguilera to, of course, Beyoncé. Yes: It is going to be amazing. And speaking of Beyoncé, Three Queen’s Yoga’s Adriana Adelé will be teaching one of her much-loved NamaSLAY yoga classes, this one set to an all-Beyoncé playlist, in one of our studio classrooms. Then, Aqua Vida will be back in the pool this year leading both their AquaFLOW class — that’s yoga done on a paddleboard! — AND their new AquaFIT class, which is an HIIT class (gasp!) done on a paddleboard. And we have more pool fun in store for you guys, too. Hop over here to see the full lineup of fitness classes. (And note: Like last year, all fitness classes aside from Aqua Vida’s will be first-come, first-served, so no need to pre-register when you get your ticket.)
• When it comes to talks going on our Speakers Lounge, we’ll be covering a wide range of topics, from Everyday Habits to Glow From the Inside Out, with Jolene Hart of the Eat Pretty series, to Why Women Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Strength Training with the wonderful (and very strong) Katie Gould of KG Strong to Mindfulness and Mimosas, where you’ll learn how to work mindfulness into your life over an honest-to-goodness mimosa. Don’t worry: This talk is the last one before our Empower Hour, so you can indulge after you’ve squeezed in all your sweating for the day. And speaking of our Empower Hour, there you’ll learn how to become the master of your own time (FINALLY) with the super-impressive Laura Vanderkam, author of I Know How She Does It. Yep, you’re going to be soaking up a whole lot of knowledge on June 3rd.
• Now, for our culinary demos, we have some of our favorite healthy masterminds showing us how it’s done: To name a few, Khoran Horn of Stripp’d Juice will be showing us How to Build the Ultimate Breakfast Bowl (because he certainly has a hold on that skill) and Brett Naylor of Mission Taqueria will be enlightening us all on how to up our guilt-free taco game. (Yes, please!)
This is just a taste of what we’ll have going on — and along with all of the programming mentioned above, we’ll also have a buzzing marketplace filled with vendors from around town. And did we mention, your ticket ($40 through April 14th) gets you a healthy breakfast and lunch, along a well-earned healthy happy hour? Because it does.
You can check out the full Be Well Philly Boot Camp schedule and get your ticket here now. (Fair warning: This event has been known to sell out.) See in you in June!
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Instagram
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter