Check Out the Full Schedule for Be Well Philly Boot Camp 2015!
Good news, friends: The full schedule for our just-for-women Be Well Philly Boot Camp is here! The big day is Saturday, June 6th, and, as always, we’ve got a slew of fun fitness classes, culinary demos and speakers lined up for you guys. You can check out the full lineup here.
Below, to give you a taste of what to expect, we’ve highlighted just a few of the many awesome people and classes you’ll find on the Be Well Philly Boot Camp lineup this year. Read up, then hop on over here to get your ticket, if you haven’t already.
• On the culinary demo stage you’ll find all sorts of chefs from around the city, like Rich Landau, owner and chef of vegan restaurants Vedge and V Street, to name one. He’ll be talking about Meat-free Cooking for the Occasional Vegan, and when he’s done you’ll walk away drooling and fully-equipped with the know-how to whip up your own delicious vegan grub at home.
• When it comes to getting your sweat on, you’ll have your pick of classes: We’ve got Vinyasa Yoga with Philly Yoga Factory and Vavoom Cardio Burlesque with Ploome in our outdoor tent, pop-up workouts like Lithe on the Lawn with Lithe Method and a Cross-Training Run with Unite Fitness, studio classes like Catch a Wave Spin with Body Cycle Studio and Pilates Butt and Thigh Breakdown with Thrive Pilates, plus, many more. I think it’s safe to say, it might just be the best day of working out you’ve ever had. Ever.
• In the speakers lounge, we’ve got a great lineup of folks coming to dish on everything from weight loss to happiness to some seriously inspiring stories from real women on why they run, and more. Our Empower Hour keynote speaker is Carrie Higgins, a local blogger who’ll share how a difficult life event changed her perspective on how to face challenges head on and tackle obstacles with grace and moxie. A word of advice: Bring some Kleenex to this talk.
• And this year, because we just can’t get enough of our awesome experts, we’ll also have shorter, intimate, demo-style Flash Chats running throughout the day, on everything from Yoga for Runners and Cyclists to Workouts That Rev Up Your Sex Drive. Clearly, we’ve got a little something for everyone.
Along with everything mentioned above, we’ll also have tons of awesome vendors in the marketplace, plus healthy breakfast and lunch to help you fuel and refuel. And the day will end with a healthy happy hour — you’ll have earned it!
Check out the full Boot Camp Schedule, and get your ticket now. See you in June!
Pssst! If you already purchased a ticket for Be Well Philly Boot Camp, you will be emailed instructions tomorrow, April 24th, for how to enter the preregistration lottery for our smaller studio classes. Stay tuned!
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter