The Checkup: Carbs Are Not the Enemy! Here’s Why.
• If you’re on a diet that has you cutting out carbs cold turkey, hear this: All carbs are not created equal, which means all carbs are not the enemy. Really! Click through to find out why. [Q by Equinox]
• You probably heard last week that the FDA is taking steps to ban all trans fats from our food. Here are 24 popular foods—from Ritz crackers to microwave popcorn—that will need to clean up their acts. [Greatist]
• Feel like you’re constantly running late? Bust your tardiness habits for good. [Huffington Post]
• Speaking of bad habits, here’s how to revamp your eating habits. [Real Simple]
• Love Doritos? How about Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? Check out these seven healthy alternatives to your favorite junk foods. [Well + Good NYC]