Park Place in Graduate Hospital for $379K
This updated trinity showcases contemporary style and comfort. It also comes with its own park.
Your typical Philadelphia trinity or rowhouse comes with a postage-stamp-sized rear patio paved with concrete. On occasion, you might find one big enough to hold both a grill and a table and chairs, or one that’s nicely landscaped, or even both.
- A Great Start in Wash West for $275K
- Spacious and Stylish in Wash West for $635K
- Contemporary Charm in Wash West for $300K
- A Little More in Northern Liberties for $320K
- A Trinity Without a Twist in Wash West for $375K
- Brand Extension in Fishtown for $480K
- Buy This Cutie in Wash West for $310K Already, Willya?
- Double Feature in Society Hill for $795K
- A Brand-New Beauty in Bella Vista for $370K
- “Buy ’Em by the Sack” in South Kensington for $800K
This updated trinity near what used to be Graduate Hospital has one of those typical postage-stamp-sized rear patios. But it makes up for this with the gated park across the way. It’s a private park for use by residents of its block of Rodman Street. That includes you if you buy this home.
And if you buy this home, you will get a comfortable trinity that’s a contemporary style showcase thanks to a late-1970s rebuild.
The main floor, for instance, looks like a scaled-down version of a contemporary suburban rancher with its tile floor and clean-lined, stone-hearth fireplace. The sleek cabinetry in the recently updated kitchen continues the theme.
The carpeted second-floor and master bedrooms exhibit similarly clean lines, and each one has its own rear deck. The second-floor hall bath has a tile floor, as does the master bathroom; the one in the master bathroom also has radiant heat.
You can stash your bike in the cabinet on the rear patio, which also has access to the street behind it.
When you want to partake of city life, South Street, Rittenhouse Square and the Avenue of the Arts are all a short walk away. And when you want a quiet green respite, you have that park across the street.
THE FINE PRINT
SQUARE FEET: 765
SALE PRICE: $379,000
1708 Rodman St., Philadelphia, Pa. 19146
1708 Rodman St., Philadelphia, Pa. 19146 [Dennis Halld | Space & Company]