Property’s Photo of the Week: Green Thumbs Gardening Under Guinn Mural
Admittedly, it’s slightly late, but this one is for Earth Day.
Yeah, it may be a little chilly and windy and crappy outside, but see those little green nubs? That means warmer, glorious weather is on the horizon. While we can’t predict the weather, we can be certain of one thing in this world: those with green thumbs being well-prepared for the growing season. Big ups to the many neighborhood gardens throughout the city.
This shot comes from the highly successful and now super recognizable–thanks to the brilliant new mural by David Guinn–Manton Street Park and Community Garden in the ever-popular Dickinson Square West/Pennsport neighborhood of South Philly.
Previous Photo’s of the Week can be found here!
Get at us:
- Tag your hot ‘grams with #Phillyscape
- Send all tips (including fancy Philly area houses like this and this) to [email protected]
- Like Property on Facebook!
- Follow along on the Twitter machine @PropertyPhilly
- Get pin-happy on our fun Pinterest boards Phillyscape and Philly Home