New Jersey Shore Weddings: The Ultimate Guide
Everything you need to know about getting married where Philly goes to the beach.
Delivering the latest in style, inspiration, helpful tips and tricks, and everything else you need to know to plan the perfect Philly wedding.
Those that go, know. Year after year, we pack up our cars, battle traffic on the A.C. Expressway, and jockey for a spot in the sand. Traditions are born, memories are made, and, if you’re lucky enough, a summer fling down the Shore turns into the real deal. Or, you know, maybe it doesn’t, but you still want to hear the water lap while you say your vows and pose for pictures on a pier or two. Behold: our comprehensive guide to your New Jersey Shore wedding.
For the next two weeks, we’ll be sharing everything you need to know about getting hitched where Philly goes to the beach. New articles will publish daily, so bookmark this page and check back regularly for everything from our comprehensive list of New Jersey Shore wedding venues to fresh beach wedding decor ideas and insider wedding planning info.
Some old, some new, these Shore wedding venue favorites all exude their own brand of coastal charm.
Expected: Conch shells and starfish. Unexpected: These creative alternatives.
Crystal Hunt of Cape May’s Shore Thing Event Services shares her tips.
For one Philly Mag editor, a week down the Shore is the ultimate relationship litmus test.
Are some attendees staying a few extra days? Add these (mostly new) activity ideas to your hotel welcome cards.
Plus: Four unique riffs on this festive, fun and easy-on-the-alcohol drink.
Real Shore Weddings and Engagement Shoots
Get inspired by these real celebrations from real couples!
• A Modern Everly at Railroad Wedding at the New Jersey Shore
• This Cape May Farm Makes for the Dreamiest Engagement Photo Backdrop
• This Cape May Couple Threw a Romantic Shore Wedding Where It All Began
• This Shore Wedding Went Modern With Palm Leaves and Ombre Signage
• This Fun Wedding Shoot Makes Us Want to Get Married in Cape May ASAP
• A Nautical Pink and Blue Wedding at Cape May on the Jersey Shore
• This Classic Avalon Yacht Club Wedding Is Just So Gosh Darn Pretty