David Tutera’s Your Wedding Experience Bridal Show Coming to Philly This Weekend
We have a feeling that you either heard of last year’s Big Event with David Tutera here in Philly—or are aware that he and his bridal show are coming back to our fair city—but just in case this has slipped by you, we wanted to be sure and pass along all the details so that you, Philly’s spouses-to-be, can plan your Sunday accordingly.
Here’s the deal:
- David Tutera’s Your Wedding Experience is happening this Sunday, August 28th, from 10am to 3:30pm at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street
- There will be over 100 local wedding vendors there to chat with and who will be displaying their lovely work (expect to be inspired by table designs, flowers, and more)
- There will be a fashion show featuring gorgeous gowns and tuxes, and live bands will be playing showcases the whole time
- There will be a ring selfie station where you can choose your favorite background and snap away. (Um and then hey, do a PW Reader Ring submission, why don’t ya?)
- There will also be lots of other fun giveaways and activities (a make-your-own-shade-of-nail-polish station, for starters!) to keep both brides and grooms entertained and engaged
- Tickets are $15 for general admission ($25 for two), or $89 for VIP access.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.