Here Are the Top 10 Most Popular Items on the Amazon Wedding Registry
You know how there’s, like, basically nothing you can’t buy on Amazon? Well, so it goes with their bridal registry. Nearly the entirety of the e-commerce site’s inventory is eligible for wedding-gift wish-listing—and, with their Universal Registry system, couples can even add items from other sites onto their Amazon list.
As you can imagine, this makes an Amazon registry a little more hodge-podgy than, say, one from your typical kitchen or home store. And that’s kinda fun! As is this list of the most popular items that couples registered for over the past year.
As you can see, it’s somewhat traditional, with kitchen items dominating brides’ and grooms’ choices (with the exception of Cards Against Humanity, which, apparently, say my coworkers, I am missing way out on, not having ever played or even knowing, really, what it is)—but just outside the top-ten list, you’ll see a few items also among the most popular tier that just might give you a few ideas. Behold:
10. Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
9. Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange
8. Artisan (2 Pack) Non-Stick Silicon Baking Mat Set – 16 5/8″ x 11″
6. Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
5. Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue
4. Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, Clear
3. Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
2. Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Clear with Red Measurements
Among the more untraditional:
- Games: Cards Against Humanity: First Expansion and Apples to Apples
Consumer Electronics: Apple TV MD199LL/A and Nest Learning Thermostat – 2nd Generation T200577
Sports & Outdoors: Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler (Blue)
Have any of you put together an unusual registry? What did you put on it?
RELATED: 14 Registry Ideas You Probably Haven’t Thought Of
RELATED: Here’s How to Ask for Cash Instead of Wedding Gifts
RELATED: Some Thoughts On the Registry Process from a Groom Who Survived It
Like PW on Facebook | Follow PW on Twitter | Sign up for the PW newsletter
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.