GALAEI’s SEXx, a multi-day conference dedicated to all things—you guessed it—sex, runs all weekend long.
- Queer School is officially in session, thanks to the COLLAGE Festival.
- Alison Arngrim, a.k.a. Nellie Oleson on Little House on the Prairie, returns to Voyeur for “Confessions of a Prairie Bitch.” (Check out the Q&A we did with her the last time she was here.)
- Up-and-coming electro-pop diva Erika Jayne performs at Voyeur.
- Out comedian Cameron Esposito and her fiancée Rhea Butcher will perform their LGBTQ-themed comedy this week at World Café Live.
- A slew of Gayborhood performers are coming together to celebrate the birthday of local party producer Josh Schonewolf (aka the guy who gives them gigs).
- Sutton Fearce hosts Fearce Frenzy at Philly Benchwarmer’s Sports Bar.
Philly’s Queer Leather Alliance hosts Inside the Leather Studio with award-winning author Laura Antoniou.
- Back 2 Basics throws its queer dance party to benefit Philly Dyke March.
- There’s a SEXx after-party at The Bike Stop that’s sure to be plenty SEXx-licious.
- Transgender comedian Julia Scotti headlines an evening of LGBT comedians.
- Find out what’s making Pissi Myles pissy this month.
- Venture Inn crowns a new supreme at Nitty Gritty.
- Mirror Mirror Off the Wall promises “the absolute freakiest and strangest in Philadelphia’s side show, burlesque, and drag scenes, all under one roof.