The Philly Outrage Meter for the Week Ending September 19, 2014
98%: The attack on two gay men in Center City, which actually occurred last week.
1.5%: Everything else, which includes the following, in no particular order of outrage:
- the Urban Outfitters Kent State publicity stunt
- a Philly chef who is a vegan six days a week and gorges himself on meat on the seventh day
- the Philly drag queen who decided to dress up as the Twin Towers for a 9/11 performance
- the assault of the Geekadelphia editor
- Rutgers’ “Ped State” t-shirts
- Wawa getting beat in some ranking
- and the Papelbon crotch-grab, which we secretly hope becomes a verb, as in, “Then he turned to us and Papelbonned.” Crotch-grab sounds so vulgar.
Follow @VictorFiorillo on Twitter