Workout Playlist: The Philly 10K Edition
Guys, where the heck has summer gone? The end-of-summer race the Philly 10K is THIS Sunday, August 27th. (We repeat: WHERE did summer go?) And to keep you moving through those 6.2 miles to your finish-line beer, our lovely runner friend Rebecca Barber (yes, as in the ultramarathoner behind the Rocky 50K) has created a race-day playlist for all of you. She’ll be running alongside you all, so make sure to give her a nod of appreciation if you see her on the course.
Now, check it out below, then cross “Make race playlist” off of your to-do list. Good luck, runners!
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Instagram
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter