It’s Here! Check Out the Full Schedule for Be Well Philly Boot Camp 2016
We’ve been keeping our lips sealed about the schedule for this year’s Be Well Philly Boot Camp, our annual, just-for-women event filled with all things health and fitness, coming up Saturday, June 4th. But no more! We are so, so, so excited to tell you about all the fun fitness classes, culinary demos and speakers we have lined up for you this year.
Below, to give you a taste of what you can expect, we’ve highlighted just a few of the many awesome people and classes you’ll find on this year’s Be Well Philly Boot Camp lineup. Read up, then hop over here to see the full lineup and snag your ticket, if you haven’t already.
• On the culinary demo stage, you’ll find a slew of chefs from around the city whose grub you’ve surely drooled over before. To name one, Marcie Turney — the chef behind 13th Street favorites like Barbuzzo, Lolita, Jamonera and Bud & Marilyn’s — will be whipping up healthy salads that feel sinful. Yum, yum, yum.
• When it comes to getting your sweat on, as always, you’ll have your pick of lots of classes: On the lineup, we’ve got a Beyoncé Boot Camp, Hip-Hop Yoga (complete with DJ SYLO) with Mariel Freeman of Three Queens Yoga, Lithe on the Lawn, a Cardio-Core Workout with Ploome, Yoga Sculpt with CorePower Yoga, and so much more. One thing to note is that, unlike years past, all of this year’s fitness classes are first-come, first-served, so there’s no need to preregister for anything. (Yay for life being made easier.)
• In the speakers lounge, we’ve got folks coming to dish on everything from how to lose weight without dieting to how to work out for better sex to the new rules for setting and achieving your wildest goals. Plus, we’ve also got shorter Flash Chats going throughout the day (because you can never soak up too much knowledge, right?) where speakers will tackle everything from how to work out when you’re pregnant to the perfect (short!) morning yoga routine. Then, per usual, we’ll wind down with our Empower Hour, this year with local trainer Jayel Lewis dishing on how, when her life fell apart, she learned the only way to overcome was to quit pretending to be perfect and get real — with herself, her friends and her family — and how doing so completely changed her life. So yeah, there’s something for everyone.
Along with everything mentioned above, we’ll also have a marketplace full of awesome vendors, plus your ticket will get you a healthy breakfast and lunch to help you fuel and then refuel (you’ll need it!). Oh! And we can’t forget: The day will end with a well-earned healthy happy hour.
You can check out the full Be Well Philly Boot Camp schedule and get your ticket here now. See in you in June!
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly — here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter