Sneak Peek: Check Out the Fitness Lineup at Be Well Philly Boot Camp 2014
Y’all, our Be Well Philly Boot Camp team has been hard at work behind the scenes lining up all sorts of awesome people for this year’s just-for-women event at Drexel on June 7th. I’m pretty much bursting at the seams with all the news, so I wanted to share a teaser with you now to get you hyped.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the fab fitness folks you’ll see at our ultimate girls’ day out:
• Flywheel Philadelphia, with a head-to-head cycling competition you don’t want to miss.
• Unite Fitness, with a killer cross-training run that’ll take you off campus for a wicked good time. (Check out the recap from our Be Well Philly Cross-Training Run with Unite last fall. Spoiler: IT WAS AWESOME.)
• Ploome, with a fun mat Pilates class that’ll focus on, um, your nether regions. Owner Christina Stoltz tells me her pelvic-power focused Naughty Bits class is one of her studio’s most popular, and I am dyyying to try it.
• Body Cycle Studio, with a kick-ass Spin class and—obvi—an amazing get-you-hyped soundtrack.
• Red Hot Dance Fitness, with a super fun, super sweaty dance workout that’ll keep you smiling the whole way through.
• Boot Camp with Leslie Marant, our 2013 Be Well Philly Health Hero Challenge winner and personal trainer, will bring her amped-up conditioning class to Be Well Philly Boot Camp this year. Get ready to get pumped!
Plus: We’ll have a walk-and-strengthen workout, pop-up training with Sweat Fitness, yoga, BodyPump, kickboxing, barre and So. Much. More.
Best part? For the next few weeks, we’re offering early-bird savings on tickets: $25 for a whole day of fitness and wellness, which includes breakfast, lunch and a healthy happy hour. (You didn’t think we’d let you starve, did you?) We’ll also have an amazing roster of expert speakers, cooking demos, and a buzzing marketplace (free massages, anyone?), which I’ll share details about in the coming days.
After April 18th, the price will jump to $35, so get your tickets now, ladies! All the info is right over here.
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter