Market Report: 30 Things in Your Closet That You Need to Throw Out Right Now
Your Monday morning style headlines.
- Want to have a perfectly curated, organized closet filled with only the things you truly love? It is possible—you just have to toss these 30 things first. Closet heaven will soon be yours! [Refinery29]
- Beyoncé wore this $350 dress to sister Solange’s weekend wedding. Here’s where you can get it. [WhoWhatWear]
- And Solange wore a jumpsuit! (And then a caped dress.) Werk. [Vogue]
- Lip balm is great for chapped lips. But it also works wonders on ragged cuticles, wayward eyebrows, and dull skin. Here are 10 smart ways to use lip balm. [Lipstick]
- Fringe is everywhere right now. How to make your own fringed skirt: Nab a suede or leather midi skirt (vintage stores are a great place to look!) and follow these handy instructions. Pair with a t-shirt or slouchy sweater and heels and you’ve got a fall/winter fashion go-to. [P.S. I Made This]