Market Report: 5 Crazy-Stylish Ways To Wear a Basic Button-Down Shirt
The style, shopping and beauty headlines to know today.
- Happy Monday! Let’s kick things off with a new way to wear the most office-friendly piece in your closet: the button-down. Here are five crazy-stylish ways to style a basic button-down. [Style.com]
- On Thursday, shopping website Vestiaire Collective will start selling clothing and accessories donated by stars, style icons, models and musicians (think: a Balenciaga dress from Kim Kardashian; a Givenchy top from Stella Tennant). Even better? Prices start at $0. [Vogue]
- How to recycle an outfit and still make it look totally new, as demonstrated by Kate Middleton. [WhoWhatWear]
- Kate Moss dressed as It Model Cara Delevingne for Halloween, and it’s amazing. [Refinery29]
- Eek! This beauty editor got swine flu from trying on makeup at a store! [Byrdie]