Market Report: Seven Beauty Products You Can Customize
The fashion and beauty news you need to start your day.
- I don’t know about you, but I’ve been DIY-ing my beauty arsenal for as long as I can remember. Finally, the beauty industry has caught up. Here’s 7 beauty products you can customize. [Lucky]
- First there was #BendGate, now we have #HairGate. Word is the new iPhone 6 is pulling people’s hair out—kinda makes us happy our next upgrade wasn’t for three months. [Business Insider]
- In case you haven’t heard: Blake Lively is pregnant. Let the baby speculation ensue! To hold you over, here are Vogue’s 15 Spring 2015 picks to build out her maternity wardrobe. [Vogue]
- To celebrate 40 years of Blondie, Debbie Harry explains her life in t-shirts. (You know you have one.) [Vulture]
- Tunic fans, get pumped. The tunic’s longer counterpart—ya know, a dress—can now be paired over jeans. Madewell shows us how it’s done. [Madewell]