Philly Mag Shops Store Preview: Element Six
The countdown is on! We’re officially five days out from the best warehouse shopping event in Philly—if we do say so ourselves. For today’s Philly Mag Shops preview, we’re featuring the effortlessly cool, eco-conscious Wayne boutique, Element Six. The socially responsible shop favors classic pieces with a fun punch (think: interesting textures, prints, and color schemes) and are sure to be a fan favorite.
To get the scoop on what the boutique will be stocking this Sunday, we chatted with Marketing Manager Laura Hink who gave us a sneak peak at the killer brands they’ll have in store.
What to expect:
- Handcrafted scarves and jewelry from A Peace Treaty
- IMAGO-A: Hink says the designs are “made in NYC, leather handbags inspired by contemporary architecture and design.”
- Another made in NYC brand, Whit—”effortlessly chic women’s apparel with a touch of whimsy.”
- Loving the blazer above? It’s by Feral Childe, a brand known for its “high quality, wearable silhouettes” and unique prints.
- Stock up on knits from KOTOBA. The made in the USA knitwear brand focusses on WHOLEGARMENT (the whole piece is knitted as one item!) knitting technology.
Reminder: Philly Mag Shops is on Sunday, October 5th, at Philly’s Crane Arts building from 12pm to 3pm. Over 30 boutiques and designers will be bringing their best fall goods and discounting everything. Now, just give us one good reason why you won’t be there. (Football doesn’t count.)
More sneak previews:
>> Third Street Habit: Luxe bohemian knits, scarves, and carryalls (think: Free People but better)
>> The Atelier: Prints and stationery of the most fashionable variety
>> Style Camp: Women’s clothing and accessories (including a line you might recognize from Vogue).
>> TownHome: Jewelry from Me&Ro, Jennifer Meyer and Dana Rebecca, among others.