The Many Reasons to Buy a Beach House in Sea Isle
Why buy a beach house in Sea Isle City
Sandwiched between Ocean City and Avalon, Sea Isle City has been a popular summertime destination for families and young professionals since its founding in 1882 by Charles K. Landis (also the founder of Vineland, NJ).
While its population explodes in the summer season, Sea Isle offers plenty of reasons to come year round. Looking for a reason to buy a beach house in Sea Isle? We’ll get you started with five:
1. Uncle Oogies. Sure, Uncle Oogies has a location in Philly now, but nothing tastes better than eating pizza from this local favorite on the beach—to which Oogies will deliver. One bite of the Old Italian and you to will be hooked.
2. Gillian’s Funland. Unlike some towns, which have their amusements located on the bustling boardwalk, Sea Isle’s rides are found just over the bridge, meaning it’s a lower key (read: quieter) experience, perfect for parents with smaller kids.
3. Biking or Rollerblading on the Promenade. Sea Isle’s “boardwalk” is actually paved, meaning riding or in-line skating on it is a smooth experience. During the week in the summer, biking/skating hours are 5 a.m. -3 p.m., and on the weekends, 5 a.m.-noon.
4. The Playground at Dealy Field. Head to Central Ave. between 59th and 63rd sts. early in the morning, and you’ll find plenty of kids running around the massive “Play-by-the-Bay” playground. Older kids can also enjoy the Skate Park, sports field and tennis courts.
5. The beaches. It’s kind of a given that one of the biggest draws to a beach town is the beach. Sea Isle is no exception, with it’s large, beautiful sandy stretches.
Learn more about Sea Isle City.