What Brides Should Look For At the Art Star Craft Bazaar Next Weekend
If you didn’t get a chance to visit the annual Art Star Craft Bazaar —the so-good art, craft and handmade good fair put together by so-cute NoLibs boutique Art Star Gallery & Boutique—when it set up shop at Penn’s Landing this past spring, you better mark your calendar for this season’s installment, which will take place next weekend, November 8 and 9, indoors at The 23rd Street Armory.
And not that you need an excuse to spend a beautiful fall weekend shopping for handmade treasures from over 60 of the area’s top independent makers, but we thought you should know that the Craft Bazaar will be stocked with plenty of really awesome wedding-related items that you’ll want to check out.
- When on the hunt for gifts for your girls, stop by Yummy + Company for one-of-a-jewelry, shop porcelain trinkets at Miss Millie and peruse Khara Ledonne‘s darling hand-painted lockets. You can also custom order one of the pretty felt headbands from Migration Goods to complete your (or your girls’!) hairdo.
- For Big Day paper goods, we suggest you take a peek at the formal thank you cards from New Academy Press and the custom invitations created by Black Heart Letterpress.
- Infinite Abyss will have a colorful selection of bow ties for your groom and you can pick him up a pair of eclectic cufflinks over at Circuit Breaker Labs.
- There will also be a selection of local artists hosting “Make + Takes” where you can create your own unique item (such as a mini moss garden—favor idea!) to bring home.
- While shopping and crafting, you’ll be snacking on bites from Sweetbox Cupcakes, Pie Stand, Foolish Waffles and other food trucks—which, hey, maybe you’ll end up wanting to hire for your dance-hungry guests towards the end of your reception.
The two-day event begins on Saturday, November 8 at 11 am at The 23rd Street Armory. Admission is $2 from 12-6 pm each day, but you’ll get in for free if you arrive between 11am-12pm and 6pm-7pm.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.