The Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa in St. Martin Has Three New Honeymoon Packages For Your Booking Pleasure
Feel like stopping what you’re doing right now and daydreaming about your honeymoon? Good, cause we’ve got something to show you.
Right now, the Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa in St. Martin is offering three pretty fab honeymoon packages that you should probably know about if you were thinking of ‘mooning on this particular island. They work like this:
- This one is complimentary with any three-night stay—you just need to tell them when booking that you’re honeymooners.
- You’ll get a rum cocktail, a bottle of Moet, fresh fruit and a chocolate fountain upon arrival.
- An open-air breakfast buffet daily for two at the Le Marche restaurant.
- A wedding gift from the resort.
Tru Blu Honeymoon
- Everything in the Romantic Escape package.
- Daily delivery of tropical flowers.
- Breakfast in bed or on a private terrace one morning.
- An intimate dinner for two on the beach.
- A couple’s massage at Le Spa or in a private pool cabana.
- This one starts at $4,793 for a five-night stay.
Royal Blu Honeymoon
- Everything in the Romantic Escape and Tru Blu Honeymoon packages. Oh, except it’s a bottle of Dom instead of a bottle of Moet.
- Accommodations in the honeymoon suite.
- A private butler and a private shopper to call upon during your stay.
- An exclusive cabana at the pool every day, with the accompanying amenities.
- A jet ski excursion one day.
- A wine and cheese tasting experience.
- A Creole tapas tasting (a specialty of the resort).
- A one-day sailing excursion to Prickly Pearl Island.
- A hike through the Nature Reserve and a romantic picnic for two.
- This one starts at $7,740 for a five-night stay.
You want to go to there, don’t you? Yeah, we get it. Happy booking.
Like Philadelphia Wedding on Facebook
Follow Philadelphia Wedding on Twitter
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.