Songbird reunion concert at L'Etage, Project Prom 2015 at Boxers PHL, a Kill Bill party at Venture Inn and more gay things to do this weekend.
- Martha Graham Cracker returns to the Philadelphia Museum of Art for Art After 5.
- Out fashion and lifestyle blogger Ian Michael Crumm will be hosting a screening of Dior and I, because fashion!
- Philly queer [email protected] social justice nonprofit GALAEI hosts its 6th annual DARLA (David Acosta Revolutionary Leadership Award) celebration.
- Haus of Ham welcomes Drag Queens of London superstar Meth to Philly for a night of laughs and irreverent comedy only they can muster.
- BrainSpunk hosts a whole weekend of not-your-daddy’s-drag.
- Winner of Season 3 of Songbird, Kaleia Brown, is having a concert at L’Etage featuring other favorite crooners from her season.
- qFLIX is screens Southern Baptist Sissies, about four gay men growing up in the South.
- Boxers PHL is hosting Project Prom 2015: Helping Kids Forget About Cancer. There will be drag queens there to support the cause in their finest prom attire and shot boys to get you in the mood to dance.
- Crystal Queer’s monthly fundraising dance party benefits Tinted Justice, a grassroots organization of queer women of color working on commemorating black lives that were lost due to violent structured racism.
- One of the Gayborhood’s funniest—and hands down most-Christian—drag queens is throwing herself a birthday party. Can you guess who? (Hint: Her picture’s right there —>)
- Sleepover is hosting a Kill Bill party at Venture Inn, where you can dance like Uma Thurman.
- A select group from the Philadelphia Gay Mens Chorus will be putting their mellifluous sound to good use to raise money for their Gay/Straight Alliance Scholarship Fund.
- Come out to Blaze’s 2nd Story to see your favorite sexy Buffboyzz.