8 Great Ways to Wear Polka Dots This Spring
Fashion inspo that’ll have you seeing spots.
The bold new incarnation (think sheer details, neutral tones, and oversize maximalist spots) of ’80s-staple polka dots steals the spotlight this spring.
1. Janessa Leone Kenton straw boater, $345 at Barneys New York, Rittenhouse.
2. Scalloped cropped sweater, $29.90 at Zara, multiple locations.
3. MSGM one-shoulder dress, $625 at Farfetch.com.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Carla mesh pumps, $675 at Bloomingdale’s.
5. Kate Spade New York Johnetas cat-eye sunglasses, $160 at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia.
6. Mother of Pearl fringed satin wide-leg pants, $595 at Net-a-porter.com.
7. All Saints Kathi Small studded leather bag, $328 at Bloomingdale’s, King of Prussia.
8. Adam Lippes shirt, $1,290 at Farfetch.com.
Published as “Going Dotty” in the April 2019 issue of Philadelphia magazine.