Chefs Polled for Under-the-Radar Eats
First We Feast interviews several top Philadelphia chefs, including Nick Elmi, Peter Serpico, Eli Kulp and Michael Solomonov among others, about their favorite under-the-radar eating experiences in Philadelphia.
The list is full of great spots including Kim’s Korean charcoal barbecue in Olney.
- Justin Bogle (Avance) – Pho Xe Lua
- Joe Cicala (Le Virtu) – Los Gallos
- Jason Cichonski (Ela) – Ray’s Happy Birthday Bar
- Eli Collins (Pub & Kitchen) – Tired Hands Brewing Company
- Nick Elmi (Laurel) – Zeppoli
- Jose Garces (Garces Group) – Cherry Street Tavern
- Eli Kulp (Fork) – Kim’s
- Adam Leonti (Vetri) – Kanella
- Erin O’Shea (Percy Street) – Valley Shepherd Creamery
- Michael Santoro (Mildred) – The Abbaye
- Peter Serpico (Serpico) – Royal Tavern
- Michael Solomonov (Zahav) – Street Food Philly