Mark Your Calendars: The Philly 10K Has Announced Its 2017 Race Date
Hey, runners! The Philly 10K, the summer race known for it course through city streets, has announced it’s 2017 date.
Enough suspense: The race will be going down Sunday, August 27th. As the race stated in an email, “The city has renewed our course and the date has been set.” Per the email, registration will open in May, with an exact day and time for when to set your alarm yet to be announced. So yes, my friends: Frighteningly enough, it is already time to start thinking about your summer plans.
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Instagram
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter