Shop Talk: The 4 Top Accessories Trends of 2016
Read with coffee: All the fashion news you might have missed.
- The easiest way to make your wardrobe look current—even amongst the ever-fickle and always-changing tides of fashion—is to invest in of-the-moment accessories. Your 2016 accessory cheat sheet: a saddlebag, flats (either brogues or sneakers), scarves (think neckerchiefs or Twillys) and major earrings. [The Zoe Report]
- Finally, some answers! A hair-transplant surgeon explains what’s actually going on with Donald Trump’s hair. In his professional opinion: He’s totally had work done. [Business Insider]
- Congrats are in order for Tory Burch, who recently got engaged to Pierre Yves-Roussel, the CEO of LVMH Fashion Group (i.e. the world’s largest luxury goods conglomerate). Take that, Chris Burch. [WWD]
- Quick! You have exactly three seconds and you need to do something with your hair. Voila: Turtleneck hair. (Bonus: It keeps wind-blown strands from sticking to your lipstick.) [Man Repeller]
- In case you haven’t heard, ’90s rock icon Courtney Love and online store Nasty Gal are collaborating on a collection. I’m betting there are at least five satin slip dresses in there. [The Cut]