ICYMI: How to Salvage a Bad Blowout
Grab your coffee – it’s the week in review.
- When you think about it, you put a lot of faith in the hairstylist you book a blowout with – especially if it’s right before a big event. Not loving your ‘do? Here’s a guide to salvaging a bad blowout, whether it’s too poofy, frizzy, or messy for your taste. [Byrdie]
- Over 200 people are suing Wen Hair Care, claiming the “all-natural” products are the cause of major hair loss. The company is also under fire for allegedly deleting negative reviews on their Facebook page. [Huffington Post]
- Ever wanted to peek inside the private lives of celebrities? Sixteen Philly celebs told us their favorite gift they ever received, and the answers are so endearing (and sometimes weirdly cryptic—cough, John Bolaris, cough). [Shoppist]
- Are you perpetually late to everything? Join the club. Here are some practical lifestyle changes that will ensure you actually arrive on time for the things in your life. [My Domaine]
- If your shoe collection looks as messy as mine: this is the link for you. We found the cutest (and safest) way to store your shoes. [WhoWhatWear]