Shop Talk: 12 Ways to Style Fall Sweaters (Without Skinny Jeans!)
Read with coffee: The five style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- Hallelujah! Finally, a list of 12 ways to style your fall sweaters like a fashion blogger (that means giving the skinny jeans a rest). Seriously, these tricks are so cute and so easy: over a denim dress or flirty summer sundress, with matchy-matchy colors for a monochromatic look, or under a long trench draped over the shoulders. [PopSugar]
- Looking to maximize your height in any way possible? Look no further than Gigi Hadid’s trick to looking like you have legs for days: Wear heels the same color as your skin tone. Find some cute nude patent leather pumps like Gigi’s and prepare to strut like a supermodel. [WhoWhatWear]
- Kerry Washington’s hairstylist (you know she’s the real deal) explains the proper way to detangle textured hair to avoid breakage. Top tips include using a wide-toothed comb, deep conditioning beforehand, and taking a little advice from Caesar: Divide and conquer. [The Fashion Spot]
- Think your bra size is a 34B? Think again. Nine women who thought the same tried on the same-sized bra from varying lingerie brands, proving that bra sizing is total baloney. [Marie Claire]
- Cindy Crawford shares her supermodel beauty secrets that have withstood the test of time – obviously, because she’s still drop-dead gorgeous. Greatest hits include preserving your blowout, combining beauty treatments with the gym, and dry brushing. (Told ya.) [Into The Gloss]