Market Report: 8 Mistakes to Avoid When Trying to Return Something at a Store
The style headlines to know this morning.
- Never cut off hanger loops, don’t come in with an elaborate story about why you’re returning it, and six other mistakes to avoid when trying to return something at a store. [WhoWhatWear]
- The opening day of the annual Lilly Pulitzer sample sale was complete chaos, just as we’d predicted. [CBS Philly]
- Christian Siriano is designing a capsule collection for Lane Bryant, set to launch next spring. Prepare to want every single piece. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Here’s a guide to the best blushes out there. But what’s most helpful, really, is its rundown of the four worst blushes on the market. (Sorry, Josie Maran lovers.) [Total Beauty]
- Summer means gentle “reminder” emails from HR detailing appropriate work wear. But who actually thinks that wearing a tube top to the office is appropriate? Well, the same people who wear bedroom slippers, pajama pants and floor-length sequin dresses to work. [Huffington Post]