Mitchell & Ness Hiring Normal-Sized Male, Female Models in Philly
Is your dream to stand on a pedestal wearing vintage-inspired sporting wear while being judged by design and product teams? Then does Mitchell & Ness have a job for you!
The sporting goods retailer-turned-vintage sports fashion line — now owned by Adidas — is looking for part-time “fit” models to pose for four to eight hours a month at its headquarters downtown. You’d also have to comment on how certain clothing wears and feels.
M&N is looking for dimensions close to the following:
Men: Typically wears a size Large
- Height: Approximately 5’ 10” to 6’ 0”
- Chest: 40” *measure around fullest part of chest across back close to underarm
- Waist: 35” *measure around at narrowest part of waist
- Hip: 41” *measure hip full circumference at widest part of hip including backside
- Shoulder: 18”
Women: Typically wears a size Medium
- Height: Approximately 5’ 5” to 5’ 8”
- Bust: 37” *measure at fullest point
- Waist: 29” *measure around at narrowest part of waist
- Hip: 39-40” *measured 7” to 9” down from natural waist at widest part of hip
- Shoulder: 16 ½”
That’s not too bad: You could just be a regular person and actually have these measurements! The bad news is, you have to maintain them. If you ever wanted to experience the exciting world of watching everything you eat, now is your chance: Apply at email@example.com.