Market Report: The Case For Washing Your Face With Urine
The surprising trick to eliminating acne.
- Apparently urine is a skin-saving miracle, and works wonders on eliminating acne. Who knew? [Refinery29]
- Forever 21 just launched its second collaboration with the ASPCA. It’s a line of animal-themed hoodies and tees that are actually pretty cute. Even better: For each piece sold (they range from $15 to $18), one dollar will go back to the animal-protection society. [InStyle]
- Michelle Obama didn’t wear a headscarf on her Saudi trip and it’s causing quite the stir. [The New Yorker]
- Finally! This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic hair. Hint: Arielle’s hair would NOT be so glorious after being in the water. [Buzzfeed]
- Karl Lagerfeld is such an odd little treasure. Listen to him talk about his latest haute couture collection here. It’s a delight.[WhoWhatWear]
Like this? Stay in touch with Shoppist here: