Market Report: 11 Tips For a Super-Organized Closet
Plus: A Joan Didion leather jacket, sandals you can wear with or without socks and every single Golden Globes dress.
- A clean, organized closet makes it infinitely easier to pick out outfits. These are the 11 tips you need to know to tidy up your closet for good. [Pop Sugar]
- The Golden Globes were last night. Here, every single dress that walked down the red carpet. (Seriously, there’s 80 of ’em.) [Huffington Post]
- Believe it or not, sandal weather is upon us! No, really. These 30 sandals look just as cute with socks as they do without. [Refinery29]
- First Joan Didion gets a fashion campaign, now she has a leather jacket with her face painted on it—and we kind of want it. Anyone want to lend us $1,200?[Bustle]
- Speaking of awesome campaigns, Iris Apfel and Tavi Gevinson teamed up for an Alexis Bittar ad. [The Gloss]
Like this? Stay in touch with Shoppist here: