Market Report: Old City Gets Two New Shops, Urban Takes Over the World
- Philly Mag Shops takes over the shopping scene this Sunday! Score top fall picks from over 30 of the region’s top boutiques and designers at up to 40 percent off. Plus: free beauty bars, food and booze. So yeah, you should buy your tickets now.
- Further proof that Urban (sorry, URBN) is taking over the world: The company is planning an Urban Outfitters Lifestyle Village on the Main Line. The $100 million complex will include Terrain, Anthro, two restaurants, a food market and a wellness facility. More details over on Property.
- Calling all brides: Lovely Bridal opens today in Old City, right next to Charlie’s Jeans. Head there for gorgeously romantic gowns by the likes of Elizabeth Dye, Ivy & Aster and Carol Hannah. Get the scoop on their opening party tonight right here on our Wedding site.
- Millésimé celebrates the opening of its second location tonight with a First Friday party from 6pm to 9pm. Stop by the fab ‘lifestyle’ boutique to scope out its new, exclusive furniture and lighting collections.
- Make a point to stop by Mt. Airy’s latest addition, Lujon, a vintage mid-century modern furniture and housewares shop. I’ll take one of these, please.
- One of my fave Bucks County spots for awesome antiques and salvaged home finds, Artefact Architectural Antiques, fetes 26 years in business by dishing out 20 percent off everything today and tomorrow.
- In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Hope Chest is giving 20 percent off Anita Care bras—a fab line of bras for women who have had a mastectomy—during the entire month of October.
- Kim K. wore this. God help us all.
- Deal of the Day: Bettye Muller Pavilion platforms. Were $380, now $80 at BHLDN. The best way to get your floral fix long after the last summer flower has wilted.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web