Spotted in Bucks County: Mid-Century Getaway Cloistered in the Trees
When a home is this surrounded by natural greenery, it’s hard not to imagine you’re in your own secluded oasis. Of course, this home elicits the feeling two-fold what with the property consisting of seven-plus acres, in addition to backing into 400 acres of protected state land.
Interspersed with the plantings and forest landscape are boulders and a path leading to the swimming pool, while inside the mid-century modern stylings of the house can be seen throughout. (The listing notes its current owned have “meticulously maintained,” as well as updated, the home during their stay.) Its light-generous exposures allow the outdoor beauty to trickle in, particularly in the great room where the custom sliding glass doors lead out to the decks.
Newer features in the unique three-bedroom include heating and air-conditioning systems, lighting, roof, exterior painting, kitchen appliances, some windows, emergency back-up generator, and pool heater. Specs and photos below.
THE FINE PRINT
Square feet: 2,570
64 Tammany Rd, Upper Black Eddy, PA, 18972
TREND images via Zillow.
Listing: 64 Tammany Rd, Upper Black Eddy, PA, 18972 [Coldwell Banker Hearthside]
Get at us:
- Send all tips (including fancy Philly area houses like this and this) to [email protected]
- Like Property on Facebook!
- Follow along on the Twitter machine @PropertyPhilly
- Get pin-happy on our fun Pinterest boards Phillyscape and Philly Home
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #phillyscape on your cool Instagram and Twitter pictures. We might just pick yours to be Property’s next Photo of the Week!