Morning Headlines: 68 Transit-Oriented Apartments Coming to Bucks County
Transit-oriented development isn’t limited to new projects in the city. The Inquirer reports that J.G. Petrucci, a developer out of Asbury, New Jersey, is planning to bring 68 apartment units to the Chalfont train station.
This new project, called the Station at Chalfont, is expected to break ground in the summer and will follow their other transit-oriented sites, including the 149-unit Station at Manayunk, where rents range from $1,447 per month to $1,887 per month.
- Transit-oriented developer plans Chalfont project [The Inquirer]
Cella Luxuria to Expand Southward:
“We’re very bullish on South Street,” says Cella Luxuria co-owner Stefan Sklaroff. “We think South Street is changing. I think it’s a street that under-serviced now — you’ve got Society Hill on one side and Queen Village on the other. It’s odd that it’s in the mix of great neighborhoods and it’s selling hookah pipes and sneakers. We’d like it to make more sense.”
- Brandywine Realty Trust to dip back into Bala Cynwyd office market [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- LOVELY LISTING: AFFORDABLE Point Breeze Home Can Be Yours For Only $420K! [Philadelinquency]
- 1700 Block of Dickinson Seeing Some Changes [Naked Philly]
Get at us:
- Send all tips (including fancy Philly area houses like this and this) to email@example.com
- Like Property on Facebook!
- Follow along on the Twitter machine @PropertyPhilly
- Get pin-happy on our fun Pinterest boards Phillyscape and Philly Home