You Should Definitely Book This Boudoir Mini Session for Valentine’s Day Weekend
You know we’re big fans of boudoir photography around here (yep, even when the dudes (hilariously) do it!), so when we a) were introduced to a local boudoir photographer we did not previously know who b) has absolutely stunning work and who c) has put together a really fun little event for Saturday, February 13th, we scrambled over to our computers to tell you about it.
Claire Hudson is the photographer behind the lens at Claire Loves Love, her boudoir-focused photography studio based here in Philly. Because boudoir photography is her thing, she’s made it her goal to make it truly approachable and accessible for any lady who might be curious about it. Her special knack, too, is for styling a bespoke set for each and every client, so they get this luxurious experience that’s been designed just for them—with the resulting (and gorgeous) side effect of producing images with a really editorial look.
If this at all deepens your interest for checking out this whole boudoir thing (because yes, it does make a seriously awesome wedding gift for your soon-to-be spouse), you are in luck: Claire has teamed up with some other lovely local wedding vendors to put together what she’s calling her Long Live Boudoir event. Here’s the deal:
- You’ll schedule a 30-minute mini boudoir session with Claire that will take place between 9am and 3:45pm on Saturday, February 13th at the Fox & Finch Vintage Rental headquarters in Bethlehem. (Which basically means the sets will be amazing.)
- You’ll get your makeup done by local makeup artist Deanna Ohanna.
- You’ll nibble on treats and sip on champagne and juices by Stripp’d Juices.
- You’ll have the chance to be the winner in a few giveaways Claire is doing that day: You could score these adorable little earrings from Hushed Commotion, or a store credit for something pretty from Tessa Kim.
- When it’s all said and done, you’ll get 15 beautifully edited images in a private online gallery.
The event’s mini sessions are going for $395, but Claire has very nicely offered a discount for Philadelphia Wedding readers! Use the code LOVE2016, and you’ll book your spot for 15 percent off. And in case that doesn’t sway you, we’ll put a few examples of Claire’s work below. Do it, you guys! Whether you’re planning on giving a pretty little album of images to your to-be or not, it’s truly a gift for yourself.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.