Here’s How You Can Enter to Win a $40,000 Destination Wedding in Cancùn
Something just crossed our desks, readers, that we have a feeling some of you with dreams of a destination wedding might want to know about: It’s the chance to win just that—a far-flung wedding at Moon Palace Golf & Spa All-Inclusive Beach Resort in Cancùn, Mexico valued at over $40,000.
The resort is partnering with destination wedding company Weddings by Funjet to put this together, and here is what’s included in the winning couple’s wedding prize:
- Roundtrip airfare for the two of you—and up to eight guests
- An all-inclusive five-night stay for the two of you that includes a $1,500 resort credit that can be used towards the spa, activities and tours
- All-inclusive three-night stays for your eight guests along with the credit
- A ceremony on the grounds of the resort followed by a reception
- Photography and videography by DreamArt and a digital photo booth from La Cabina
- Entertainment by Tempo Consulting
- A fireworks display by Promedsa
- An audiovisual display and DJ provided by J&S Audio Visual
- Ceremony, cocktail and reception decor by Grupo Gama and a $500 certificate towards a flower arrangement by Yahabibi Florists
And while eight of your besties are covered under the prize—say, your parents and bridal party?—you’re totally welcome to invite as many guests as you like.
To enter, fill out the form here, and send in your photo or video explaining in 100 words why the two of you deserve to land this wedding. Submissions will be taken through February 27; a panel of judges will narrow it down to four finalists, and on March 12, it will go to a public vote.
For more info and all the rules, go here—and good luck!
For more on honeymoons—roundups, advice, inspiration and deals—go here.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.