W Hotels Now Offers a Million-Dollar Wedding Package Because Why Not
Well folks, from the same people who brought you the concept of the $3,000 social media concierge for your wedding, we now have another tempting offer on the table: a million dollar wedding package!
The W South Beach has put together a deal that covers it all. (Seriously—you have to give them that. Sign up for this and you pretty much don’t have to think about your wedding again until you set sail on your pre-wedding sunset cocktails (more on that later).) For a cool mill you’ll get:
- A four-night pre-wedding getaway that involves a sea plane, a sunset cocktail cruise and five-course candlelit dinner on a yacht, and a meal at Mr. Chow
- Insane—but separate, of course—suites for the two of you during your wedding stay
- Butlers for each of you the morning of the wedding
- Separate visits to the on-site Bliss Spa where you will enjoy glorious treatments, and hair and makeup. (Both moms can get in on that, too.)
- A ceremony in the hotel’s lush outdoor garden or on the beach
- A cocktail hour then reception for 150 guests with a seated dinner.
- A custom-designed wedding cake
- Dancing to either a seven-piece band or a DJ in the hotel’s Great Room
- A photo booth
- A stay in the Penthouse suite complete with a private plunge pool, of course, on your wedding night
- A six-night stay in one of the Royal Estate private pavilions at the St. Regis Bora Bora for your honeymoon, where you will again enjoy the services of a butler, daily breakfast, and a host of other lovely amenities.
Take a look at nitty-gritty details—and book!—right here. Social media concierge extra.*
*Just kidding. Who knows.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.