Kimpton Announces New “Gaycation” Package Deal at Philly’s Hotels Monaco & Palomar
Well, we are happy to tell you, here, about more fun and celebratory news following Tuesday’s overturning of Pennsylvania’s gay marriage ban: Kimpton Hotels are offering a fun little “Gaycation” package at their Philly spots Hotel Monaco and Hotel Palomar. Here’s the deal:
- You book your choice of overnight accommodations. (Here at Palomar and here at Monaco.)
- You get some house bubbly upon arrival.
- You get a late checkout of 2pm the next day.
- You get two free drink tickets and two dance floor passes to nearby LGBT nightclub Woody’s.
- You get a guide to Philly’s Gayberhood.
- For your stay, Kimpton will make a $5 donation to the Trevor Project, the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to the young LGBTQ community. (Kimpton Hotels have just become the first national hotel sponsor of the Trevor Project, are members of the IGLTA (Int’l Gay and Lesbian Travel Association) and are TAG approved, which means they have certification that assures they abide by gay-friendly hotel practices.)
- This package starts at $199 for an overnight stay, depending on accommodations and day of the week.
- It’s good from today through September 7, 2014.
So whether you want to be downtown to celebrate all the awesome gay pride happening right now—or will be spending some time in the city to, you know, plan your Philly wedding (!!!), this is a cool, convenient, cause-benefitting deal. Enjoy!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.