From Our Sponsor: The Rittenhouse Hotel
Luxurious, Five-Diamond Wedding Location
The Rittenhouse Hotel, a glittering 5 diamond jewel, is located on historic Rittenhouse Square, the heart of the city’s most prestigious cultural center. Our entertainment areas are havens for wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, and other social affairs. Your guests will arrive to a Belgian-stone courtyard, fountain, and manicured gardens. A marble foyer leads to a welcoming, finely furnished lobby. And with 8,470 feet of total event space, our function areas serve as havens of exquisite elegance and exceptional grandeur. The venues at our Philadelphia wedding site include:
- Grand Ballroom: Can accommodate up to 275 guests for dinner and dancing.
- Mary Cassett Tea Room and Garden: An ideal venue for cocktails and hor d’oeuvres to welcome your wedding guests, overlooking our lavish garden.
Click here for a printable version of floor plans and capacity charts at
our Philadelphia Wedding Venue.
Exceptional Service at Our Philadelphia Wedding Reception Site
Experience the highest level of personalized service during your wedding in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Over the years, The Rittenhouse has hosted scores of Philadelphia wedding receptions. We excel at catering to your every need, showering you with the attention you expect and deserve on your special day. Our staff of experienced professionals will assist you in planning every detail – from sumptuous catering menus to preferred service vendors.
Onsite services at our facilities include:
- Award-winning culinary staff: Directed by John Marinelli. We will create a personal menu to suit the tastes your taste, and that of your guests.
- Complimentary bridal suite: Available exclusively for the newlywed couple on their wedding night.
- Special guest room rates: To accommodate all out-of-town guests.
- Expert concierge staff: Available to assist you and your guests with restaurant reservations, tours, entertainment, and special requests.
No matter how you envision your ceremony, The Rittenhouse offers a five-diamond commitment to service and luxury. To request more information or reserve space for Philadelphia weddings, send an e-mail to Lori Maslowksi, Assistant Director of Catering, at
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.