G Philly’s Fall Issue Is On Stands Now
G Philly‘s fall issue is sitting in stands around the Gayborhood as I type — and it’s a looker thanks to our new cover model, the stunning BalletX dancer Jesse Sani. When you finish gawking at him on the front, here’s a little taste of what you’ll find inside:
- G Philly‘s hunty-about-town Alexander Kacala helps you get a head start on filling your autumn calendar with our Big Gay Fall Events Guide
- We sent out a call for local LGBTers to explain their homo lives in six words. See all the responses in our Queer Six-Word Memoir Project
- Local writer — and former G Philly Guy at the End of the Bar — Greg Meckstroth went on 30 Dates in 30 Days and lives to tell us all the juicy details.
TRAVEL & LEISURE!
- In Eating Out, Trey Popp rounds up three of his favorite Philly LGBT-owned restaurants.
- In Long Weekend, we take a trip to Boston to discover what Beantown has to offer in the way of autumn leaf-peeping.
- Writer Nora Kelly takes over our home column, Simply Fabulous, to take us inside a Bucks County farmhouse that a gay couple revamped into a showplace of grand country living.
BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!
- You saw the behind-the-scenes shots with our fall-issue Stripped model and Guy at the End of the Bar, now see how Rob Austin and Jeremy Tyler look all glossed up in the pages of G Philly. (And maybe get a few hints about what they’re looking for in a man.) Plus, we’ve got lots more hot pics of Jesse Sani.
The issues are distributed to 108 locations all over the Greater Philadelphia region — from the Gayborhood (12th Street Gym, Giovanni’s Room, iCandy) to Rittenhouse (stadler-Kahn, Attic Youth Center) and Passyunk Square (Chhaya Café, Black N Brew) to North Philly (Temple University’s Howard Gittis Student Center). Or you could just skip all the running around and have this and future issues dropped in your mailbox. It’s free and you can sign up here.
Stay abreast of Philly LGBT news and entertainment via our weekly newsletter. Click here to sign up.