Pastor Says Taylor Swift, Foxcatcher Are Turning Kids Gay
Pastor Larry Tomczak is on a rampage against Ellen and Taylor Swift and Anderson Cooper and all the other people out there who subjecting our youth to “an avalanche of gay programming.”
He’s written a manifesto of sorts on The Christian Post, starting with the locally based film Foxcatcher:
In theaters across America right now is a movie called Foxcatcher dealing with the true story of multimillionaire John DuPont’s killing of Olympic wrestler Dave Schultz. The movie also implies a homosexual relationship between John and Dave’s brother Mark. The latter categorically denies any such involvement.
Regularly on TV celebrities and “experts” celebrate the “fact” that probably 25-30% of Americans are really gay. Accurate statistics don’t bear this out as the actual figure is somewhere between 2-3%.
“American Idol” is launching its new season amidst declining viewership. Not long ago they featured a commercial to try and spice things up a bit. A handsome hunk was struggling with his electronic device until a hot babe told him about Amazon Kindle. Convinced she had the better product, he invited her to celebrate by joining him and his gay “husband” for a drink.
What’s going on? A lifestyle that Romans 1:24-27 labels as “immoral,” “indecent,” “shameful,” “unnatural” and a “perversion” bringing a “due penalty” is conveyed to tens of millions of unsuspecting children, teens and parents as normal, acceptable behavior.
The indoctrination and propaganda coming from those advocating a gay lifestyle in our country, classrooms and culture are increasing. All of us need to take note and take action to guard those we love.
We are Being Bombarded!
He bolded that last statement; not me. He goes on some more, talking about a man he ran into in the Village with “a sly smile and a twinkle in his eye,” and then shares a bullet-pointed list of all the ways Hollywood is “promoting homosexuality.” I share this with you, mostly because it’s hilarious:
- Super hyped “Empire” series starts with Oscar nominee Terrence Howard having a homosexual son – and he’s a hunk.
- “Glee” features over five gay characters.
- Home and remodeling reality shows regularly feature lesbians and gays in partnerships exploring homes.
- “Modern Family” features a gay couple who married over two episodes recently.
- “Ellen DeGeneres” celebrates her lesbianism and “marriage” in between appearances of guests like Taylor Swift to attract young girls.
- “Dancing with the Stars” hosts a gay judge and gay couples.
- “Biggest Loser” had lesbian Jillian Michaels as a role model coach.
- “The Good Wife” now has a lesbian/bisexual investigator.
- “Scandal” has two gays.
- “2 1/2 Men” just added a lesbian daughter.
- “Grey’s Anatomy” highlights a lesbian couple with their child.
- “Survivor” and other reality shows regularly parade homosexuals as
- Anderson Cooper boasts openly on TV he’d rather “have sex” with a man
plus co-hosts New Year’s Eve festivities nationwide.
He ends with an attack on hard-working LGBT orgs, like GLAAD, GLSEN and PFLAG, and a host of ways he and his fellow people can stop all these celebrities and organizations from “targeting innocent and impressionable children.” You can read that here if you want to.