G Philly’s Summer Issue Out Tomorrow
It may not seem like it with all this wishy-washy weather we’ve been having, but summertime is rapping on our gay doors. And, oh look, it comes bearing a special gift: the Summer Issue of G Philly! This edition of our glossy quarterly is packed with all kinds of goodies meant to help you get the most out of the upcoming summer months. Here’s a little taste of what’s inside:
- Alexander Kacala provides a 24/7 guide to Rehoboth, with insider tips, recommendations on the best accommodations and, of course, where to find the boys.
- In “Straight Talk,” we asked hetero writer Joseph Van Dusen to tell us what straight men really think about us. The answers are intriguing.
- Brandon Baker gets an exclusive interview with the sister of late gay porn star Joey Stefano in a bio that traces the actor’s journey from Chester, Pa. to adult-film stardom.
TRAVEL & LEISURE!
- What’s better than a summertime slice of pie? Trey Popp rounds up his favorite Philly pizza joints.
- In our “Long Weekend” feature we make the case that, yes, shore snobs, Atlantic City has all the makings of an impeccable gay getaway.
- Matt Perez takes us inside a mod penthouse that’s pulled together from repurposed materials.
BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!
- Besides the photos of our cover model Gunnar Montana (how hot is he?!), we dish with other local Romeos Calvin Phun and Jerrell Goodson
The issues are being distributed to 108 locations all over the Greater Philadelphia region tomorrow — from the Gayborhood (12th Street Gym, Giovanni’s Room, iCandy) to Rittenhouse (stadler-Kahn, Attic Youth Center) and Passyunk (Chhaya Café, Black N Brew) to North Philly (Temple University’s Howard Gittis Student Center). Or you could take the easy route and have this and future issues dropped straight in your mailbox. It’s free and you can sign up here.
Happy summer gay email@example.com.