Announcing the 2015 50 Best Bars in Philadelphia
For seven years now we’ve polled bartenders, beer reps, booze writers and professional drinkers of all stripes, and asked them to pick their most-loved bars in the area. We then add our own favorites, do a little cocktail-napkin math and come up with the 50 Best Bars in Philadelphia. This year the Best Bars list includes dives, gastropubs, cocktail lounges and even an awesome little spot in Port Richmond.
This year’s list features a new number one bar, but that’s far from the only interesting tidbit on the list.
Inside the Best Bars List:
- 18 bars were new to the list this or back on the list after an absence.
- 12 bars have been on the list all seven years.
- Franky Bradley’s was the highest ranked newcomer to the list.
- Three brewpubs (Fermentaria, Forest and Main and Earth Bread + Brewery) made this year’s list.
- Alla Spina, the Franklin, Fiume and Fergie’s Pub all made triumphant returns to the Best Bars list this year.
Bottoms up, Philly.