Country & ‘Cue at Yards Brewery
July 4th is obviously a big day for us in Philadelphia, and July 5th is usually spent in bed making our best efforts not to overdose on all the aspirin we think we need. But not this time. This July 5th will be vaguely familiar to the day before.
Starting at 4 p.m., Yards Brewery will be hosting a Country & ‘Cue: three country and bluegrass bands, jamming out around three top-tier food trucks (doing their take on BBQ), all accompanied by a bunch of Yards beer.
- A Pre-Game at Morgan’s Pier with Yards Beer Specials from 2PM to 4PM. Show your printed ticket at the hostess stand, get your hand stamped, and show it to your bartender for $4 Yards drafts.
- Two sets from traditional & authentic Bluegrass band Raven Hill
- One set outside from local acoustic Bluegrass band Passyunk Pickers
- Two sets from Country band Whiskey Revolvers
Food Vouchers to be used at any or all of the Food Trucks offering unique styles of ‘Cue (a $21 value).
- Three Yards beers, including any of the Ales of the Revolution.
- Free tour of the brewery
- Entry into the raffle for a special case of Yards beer
[Insert obligatory “strap on your cowboy boots and head on over” quip here]
Just go, it’ll be better than your usual 5th of July.
Country and ‘Cue [Ticket Leap]