The Checkup: How Your GrubHub Addiction Could Be Good for You — Really!
• In amazing news from the world of science: A new study found that when we order food through a digital platform, we are less likely to make unhealthy choices, as opposed to when we order directly from a human. So if you eat out all the time anyway (which, let’s face it, a lot of us do), you might as well take the talk-free, healthier route and order through GrubHub. And don’t you dare feel guilty about it! [Science of Us]
• Interesting! Colleges are teaching kids how to sleep now. [Huffington Post]
• Let’s give this Philly runner a big round of applause; he played a big part in one Boston Marathon runner’s finish. [Metro]
• YUM: Seven ways to make pesto at home, from classic all the way to carrot-cilantro. [Greatist]
Like what you’re reading? Experience Be Well Philly live at Be Well Philly Boot Camp fitness fest on June 4th!
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly — here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter