Win Two Tickets To Philly Mag Shops! (CONTEST CLOSED)
Looking for something to do this weekend? I’ve got your plans, and they include champagne, cocktails, freebie beauty treatments, and insane shopping. It’s called Philly Mag Shops, and it goes down this Sunday, October 5th, from 12pm to 3pm.
Think of it as the ultimate shopping mall—all of Philly’s best boutiques, all gathered in one spot, and all selling their latest clothing, accessories, jewelry, and gift-y goods at ridiculously discounted prices, for one day only.
Interested? Of course you are.
- Sunday, October 5th, from 12-3pm, at Crane Arts, Philadelphia
- Over 30 of Philly’s top boutiques and local designers
- 40% off ALL boutique clothing
- 30% ALL accessories (think: belts, bags, shoes, scarves, home goods)
- 25% ALL jewelry (we’ve got TownHome, Concrete Polish, John Wind, Menagerie and Bario Neal coming!)
- Food, cocktails, and all the freebie beauty treatments you could want (including nail art and a braid bar!)
Tickets are $25 ($35 at the door), and then it’s all the shopping you could ask for! Even better, we’re giving you a shot to win two free tickets. To win, be the first to email Josh Middleton, at [email protected], with the subject line “I want to go Philly Mag Shops-ing!”
Don’t want to test your luck? Get tickets here, and I can’t wait to see you there!